The Sr. Manager / Director of Information Technology is responsible for the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure as well as overseeing technical projects in alignment with organizational goals.
- Oversee the IT portfolio for the business and ensure that delivery of technology solutions meet the functional business needs
- Drive continuous improvement in IT processes and increase operational efficiencies
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support
- Implementation of business strategies
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase and maintain technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify and manage hardware and software upgrades, configurations or new systems and manage implementation of such upgrades
- Create and manage the IT budget and ensure expenditures align with budget
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Minimum 12 years applicable IT experience
- Strong leadership experience, including managing direct reports, global team, project teams and IT projects/portfolios
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate with internal customers at all levels of management in a non-technical manner
- BSc/BA in computer science, information systems, business or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Nuvaira is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.