This individual will be responsible for
- Development of scientific materials for effective internal and external dissemination of scientific learnings
- Scientific and technical writing of study summaries and reviews of the relevant literature for external and internal consumption.
- In depth and thoughtful analysis and summarization of data.
- Acting as an internal resource on the biological/mechanistic aspects of Nuvaira treatments.
- Statistically analyze pre-clinical data, document results, and prepare reports.
- Manage the development and design of internal pre-clinical studies necessary to the development and understanding of Nuvaira’s therapies.
- Explain the biological science/mechanism of Nuvaira’s therapy for regulatory and other external groups based on the known literature, and the learnings from Nuvaira’s clinical and pre-clinical studies.
- Deliver effective presentations, reports and publications internally and externally.
- Research current literature relevant to the field, maintain library of relevant literature, and disseminate information internally for the benefit of the entire Nuvaira team.
- Facilitate the execution of Nuvaira’s publication strategy.
- Serve as a resource for the product development and marketing teams to design/implement pre-clinical studies and assess device performance in pre-clinical studies.
- Serve as a resource for the clinical studies team in application of pre-clinical learnings during planning of clinical studies and analytical evaluation of clinical study results.
- Minimum 5 years experience in medical device or related field.
- Minimum M.S./Ph.D. degree in engineering or biological sciences or equivalent.
- Experience in experimental statistics, and experimental design and implementation.
- Experience in medical and/or technical writing.
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Nuvaira is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.