The Administrative / Customer Service Specialist is an integral part of the U.S. Training and Education Team. The team is responsible for physician training and case proctoring, as well as referral outreach programs to enhance clinical trial enrollment and commercial activity. The Administrative / Customer Service Specialist will coordinate all U.S. field activities and serve as the central point of coordination between Headquarters and Field teams, ensuring a smooth flow of activity and administration. Additionally, the Administrative / Customer Service Specialist will play a key role in defining and establishing operational and customer support processes as Nuvaira grows and transitions from clinical to commercial phase.
- Execution and coordination of all field support administrative duties
- Work with Training, Clinical and Marketing teams to develop efficient internal processes for coordination of field training, recruitment and referral activities and events
- Processing of clinical orders, return materials and device usage for pivotal clinical trial
- Planning and organizing local activities and events
- Embrace and maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Professionally represent the company with internal and external constituents
- Participate in development of scalable field support processes in anticipation of rapid company growth and transition to the commercial phase
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant formal education preferred
- Minimum 3 – 4 years medical device or regulated industry experience preferred
- Experience working in companies through rapid growth and/or transitional phases
- Independent, proactive and hands-on approach
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft office suite and familiarity with ERP systems
- Foreign (European) languages competency a plus
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Nuvaira is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.