This individual will develop and execute the company’s U.S. market development strategies. This is a unique opportunity to manage, measure and refine novel clinical trial recruitment strategies to achieve the company’s near-term pivotal trial recruitment goals, and utilize those learnings to build and execute the company’s U.S. marketing launch at FDA approval. This individual will work cross-functionally within a rapid-pace start-up environment to build and integrate the company’s market identity across clinical and commercial programs and will lead the marketing function from corporate headquarters.
- Direct, manage, measure and refine programs to recruit the AIRFLOW3 clinical study including
- media awareness and attention
- patient pre-screening programs
- multi-media advertising
- social media
- physician referral network development
- Ensure that the company’s marketing strategies are recognized as highly ethical and are widely respected for their clinical accuracy and balance, relevance, and vision
- Manage marketing budgets, vendors, team and project timelines
- Organize and execute the company’s presence at industry meetings, conferences and special events
- Develop efficient promotional materials review processes
- Build and execute marketing programs to support commercial launch
- Create a strong and visible brand image and marketing platforms to increase Nuvaira company and therapy awareness and revenues consistent with the company’s mission and values
- Develop, maintain and internally communicate competitive intelligence including pricing, procedural growth, therapy expansion, and marketing strategies; develop robust competitive positioning and differentiation
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or other advanced degree is desirable
- At least 10 years of marketing experience with increasing levels of responsibility including management in the medical device industry, with at least 5 years in start-up or high-growth companies
- Proven ability to effectively market novel, disruptive interventional therapies
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with regulatory and clinical professionals
- Dynamic self-starter, able to build from the ground up, is highly collaborative and has an analytical as well as a creative approach
- Superb oral and written communication; communicates effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong clinical and data orientation, ability to understand and integrate disease state and therapeutic landscape knowledge
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Experience with transition from clinical trial to commercial phase activity a strong plus
- Science or clinical background a strong plus
- Pulmonary/respiratory experience a strong plus
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Nuvaira is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.