The Customer Service/Sales Support Specialist is responsible for handling administrative tasks to ensure product is smoothly shipped between sites and maintains product and financial traceability, using Company’s ERP system and established processes. The Customer Service/Sales Support Specialist is the communication liaison between multiple departments (Operations, Finance, Clinical, and Upper Management) with regard to Sales Orders, RMA’s, Product Usage Forms, and other Field Inventory transactions/communications.
- Execution and coordination of all field support administrative tasks.
- Processing of Field Inventory transactions including Clinical and Sales orders, return materials, and internal/site inventory transfers.
- Participate in improvement or development of processes in anticipation of rapid company growth and transition to commercialization.
- Manage the Nuvaira Product Orders e-mail and communication to all parties involved in the processing of Sales Orders, RMA’s and product usage forms.
- Act as primary contact between Operations and Field Operations for issue resolution relating to in process and past sales orders, RMA’s, and product usage forms.
- Other Sales Support and administrative activities as identified and/or assigned.
- 3 years customer service experience
- Excellent ERP system knowledge and data entry skills a must (QAD a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Independent, proactive and hands-on approach
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft office suite and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant formal education preferred
- Experience working in companies through rapid growth and/or transitional phases
- Minimum 3-4 years of medical device or regulated industry experience preferred
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Nuvaira is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.