Under the direction of the Clinical Data Manager, the Clinical Data Coordinator (CDC) will be responsible for the tracking, review and maintenance of clinical data, and support of the clinical database.
- Work closely with clinical team, including monitors, to ensure quality of clinical data through data review and query management;
- Prepare CRAs for monitoring visits;
- Assist with the development of source worksheet templates, CRFs and CRF completion guidelines;
- Perform clinical database user acceptance testing;
- Provide clinical database training to end users (including internal staff, monitors, clinical centers);
- Generate reports and data exports, as needed;
- Assist with EDC user management;
- Assist with validation of study tables and reports;
- Track and manage ancillary study data, including, but not limited to imaging data;
- Maintain the data management study file;
- Handle confidential and proprietary information;
- Other related duties as required in support of company and departmental objectives.
- High school diploma or equivalent with relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of data management practices preferred
- Experience working with electronic clinical databases preferred
- Strong organization skills and time management in a dynamic environment; ability to work on multiple projects
- Good critical thinking and sound communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Nuvaira is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.