This individual will oversee and manage the company’s strategic development program in France. This individual will be responsible for training, education and support of clinical trial investigators as key opinion leaders, developing regional and local referral networks to achieve clinical trial enrollment objectives, and implementing market development activities to successfully transition the market from clinical to commercial. This individual will operate with significant autonomy and will be expected to cultivate strong relationships of trust and integrity within the French medical community as well as within the company.
- Manage and report on Nuvaira’s market development program in France, including
- monitoring the innovation program and AIRFLOW3 clinical trial requirements and timelines to ensure program performance and successful transition to LPPR inclusion and expanded commercialization,
- evaluating and communicating program and market challenges to ensure rapid and optimal resolution,
- organizing meetings, programs, and updates to build a strong clinical network of targeted lung denervation (“TLD”) advocates in France,
- developing referral education and other programs to achieve high therapy awareness, clinical trial enrollment objectives and a strong pipeline of patient demand
- Develop mastery of the Nuvaira product and procedure in order to provide didactic and hands-on physician training as well as proctoring support of cases
- Assess performance of, and provide input and organized feedback to the company’s training, education, and reporting programs to assure best-in-class service
- Coordinate and communicate with the Nuvaira Clinical Department to ensure a seamless company interface with clinical trial physicians in France
- Working with the Director of Marketing, assess the market environment and report on competitive activity and intelligence and macro trends with business-level, national or regional impact, as well as French-language publications of relevance to Nuvaira
- Assess and identify emerging key opinion leaders and strategies to cultivate support with key constituencies within France
- Evaluate potential commercial expansion centers to provide critical input to the market model
- Bachelor’s-level degree in the sciences or business
- Native-level French (oral and written), based in France and with appropriate work permit
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience working in France in the medical field
- Clinical proctoring experience with interventional procedure(s)
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Ability to travel extensively within France, and internationally as required
- Medical device industry / interventional experience strongly preferred
- Medical training a plus
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Nuvaira is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.