The Clinical Trainers’ goal is to become the clinical expert on all aspects of Nuvaira’s products and procedures. The role’s primary responsibility will be training and on-site proctoring of physicians and users of Nuvaira products during clinical trials and commercial activity. They will work to enhance and formalize the current training program and communicate internally any market dynamics, device issues or potential improvements discovered during clinical use. Additionally, they will work cross-functionally on clinically related issues such as product/procedure enhancement, clinical trial design, regulatory submissions, and reimbursement strategies.
- Oversee internal/external product training and case proctoring activities
- Develop expert relationships with key technology users
- Enhance procedure outcomes by providing on-site device support
- Communicate internally any field issues as they relate to the device
- Develop/maintain product training materials as required
- Professionally represent the company at various internal and external meetings
- Support company initiatives to drive clinical study enrollment
- Participate in internal product development/testing/evaluation meetings and testing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years medical device training experience required
- Experience in the field of pulmonology (bronchoscopy) and familiarity with standard endoscopy equipment preferred
- Ability to work independently (non-headquarters based position)
- Willing to travel nationally/internationally up to 75% of the time during clinically active periods
- Proven organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to interpret/use/present scientific literature and clinical study results
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft office suite
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Nuvaira is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.